When shopping for a new truck, most people look for things like capabilities, toughness, versatility, and even fuel efficiency. If you're considering a Ford truck, they offer these things and so much more. Here are five reasons why you should buy a Ford truck.
- Capabilities. Ford trucks are some of the most capable machines on the road. The 2016 Ford F-150 boasts a towing capability of up to 12,000 pounds, and this number gets even better when you step up to the heavy-duty trucks.
- Fuel efficiency. Since the F-150's curb weight has dropped by 700 pounds, it is more fuel efficient than ever. When equipped with the turbocharged 2.7-liter V6, the F-150 can get up an EPA-estimated 26 mpg on the highway.
- Technology. You can stay connected while getting the job done with the new and improved Sync 3 infotainment system. And, with the available Pro Trailer Backup Assist, backing up a trailer will be easier than ever.
- Innovation. The Ford F-150 is the first pickup truck to utilize military-grade aluminum panels. This not only reduces the truck's weight, but keeps it strong and powerful, too.
- Safety. The 2016 Ford F-150 Crew Cab model has been named a Top Safety Pick by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.